Sell for Top Dollar
NO ONE Spends More Money On Marketing Properties!
List and Sell with Us
Selling your home in The Highland's of Tennessee shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. Our services and experience allow you to focus on your move while we manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing table, and beyond. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
At Skender-Newton Realty, our unparalleled marketing strategies and networking capabilities result in more sales, higher sales prices, and less time on the market. Heather Skender-Newton is recognized consistently as leading the #1 team in the Upper Cumberland and in the region. Real Trends report in the Wall Street Journal named Heather's team as #2 in the entire State of Tennessee! Our expertise is unrivaled, as our real estate agents in the Cookeville area sell about 400 properties year after year. That's because we have the most productive agents per capita in the area. We don't just plug your home into a "system" like the many behemoth brokerages who focus solely on volume. We take a personal and specific approach to every property - experience the difference today!
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Your property is immediately listed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) which updates a daily catalog of homes for sale through its member brokers and an online computer network, available to its members, with photos and descriptions of all listed properties. We personally submit a photo and the descriptive elements of your home to ensure that you have the best possible representation on the MLS.
- Compile a comprehensive marketing plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your property, including all major real estate search portals: YouTube, social media promotion, blast email ad, professional photography (often times including twilight and/or drone photos), billboard advertising (optional), open houses (depending on your location) and many other incremental steps.
- On our website, where your property will be featured, we include the most advanced tools available which include Active Maps and automatic email notifications, to give buyers more reason to keep coming back.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area which may include schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Our Value Proposition
People hire us because we provide our clients with what they actually need to properly sell their properties - A PROFESSIONAL CONSULTATION, A PERSONALIZED STRATEGY, POWERFUL NEGOTIATIONS, and PROVEN RESULTS.
The Proof Is In The Numbers...
- The average days on market for homes sold by SNR is almost two weeks faster than the average days on market for the rest of the Upper Cumberland Association of REALTORs. Remember, in real estate, time is money. Every day can cost you hundreds and sometimes thousands or even worse, a day could cause you to miss out on the property you want to buy!
- The average real estate agent in the Cookeville-Tennessee Highlands area sold nine listings in 2020. Heather Skender-Newton with the SNR team sold 399 listings in 2020.
- On average, when an offer came in on a home, SNR was able to negotiate 2.8% more money for our clients compared to the average agent in the market. On $250,000 this is equivalent to $7,000 more in our clients' pockets.
So when we say that our Cookeville real estate agents can sell your home for more money in less time, we can back it up!!